I have come to the conclusion FINALLY, that being a mum is a full-time job and having a child with special needs is overtime!!!
I am not being a victim here by the way, I am just finally acknowledging something that should have been acknowledged long ago. My life is full on and I can’t do everything therefore if swanning about in a kaftan in my backyard like some queen bee makes me feel happy then I’m going to do it guilt free!!
From a worldly point of view I am unemployed but in reality that’s just not true. Worldly expectations I think, can be very damaging if you allow the pressure of life to way you down.
Worldly expectations: YOU SUCK
- You suck the life out of living
- You suck the dreams out of people
- you suck energy out of the strongest
- you suck the creativity out of the artist
- you just suck you meanie!!
Who do you think you are? I am living the best life I can and my expectations come from God anyway, which are soooooo much easier, so worldly standards and point of view; let me describe what I am doing right now,
- I am giving you the bird when I decide to swan about
- I am giving you the bird when I decide to make a teepee in the garden
- I am giving you the bird when I allow my child with a disability play with his ipad for as long as he wants to
- I am giving you the bird when I don’t care about your stupid silly rules
- I am giving you the bird when I decide to do what matters instead of living up to the unobtainable.
It may sound as though I am angry but I’m not. I am just deciding to do what really matters and I will now choose to put my love and energies into the most important people in my life; my family. Those are the people who need me to be strong, energised and happy, therefore I shall swan about feeling sexy and when I am happy my family will be happy.
That is all. Have a good day my friends.